Here’s what you were reading (and we were writing) this year…
Another year has come and gone, and with it were a bunch of super gay articles that we seriously loved putting together for you. Thank you for reading!
Because we’re all about convenience, we’ve put your ten fave IN Magazine articles in one place, so you can take a look back on what you were reading throughout 2023 with ease… You’re welcome!
Here are the ten most read articles that were published on inmagazine.ca this year:
10. It’s Open Season On Cazden Hunter
May 19, 2023
Cazden Hunter is a well-known name in the adult film industry. In just two years, he has established himself as one of the most in-demand young talents in the biz….
9. FLASHBACK: The Legendary Divine Dies In Los Angeles Hotel Room (March 7, 1988)
March 7, 2023
On March 7, 1988, Harris Glenn Milstead – better known as Divine, the larger-than-life drag queen – died in his sleep of a heart attack attributed to his obesity, at the Regency Plaza Hotel on Hollywood Boulevard in a Los Angeles, where he was staying as a guest. He was 42…
8. Scream 6 Finally Delivers Non-Coded Queerness
March 9, 2023
Mindy Meeks-Martin, a queer Black horror film geek, is back and helps the franchise (finally) offer up full-blown, uncoded queerness…
7. That ’90s Show Gay Character Ozzie Is Breaking New Ground For Sitcom Representation
January 19, 2023
The character brings a new perspective to a franchise that didn’t exactly portray gay characters in a welcome light previously…
6. What Ever Happened To Merle Ginsberg?
August 28, 2023
The fashion writer turned television personality was Ru’s original right hand woman on RuPaul’s Drag Race but left the franchise after two seasons…
5. Anastarzia and Kimora: From Canada’s Drag Race to The Amazing Race Canada
July 19, 2023
The Canada’s Drag Race queens are relaying across the country as competitors in the newest season of The Amazing Race Canada…
4. Peloton’s Matty Maggiacomo Has A Passion For Fitness And Life
July 10, 2023
The beloved out and proud instructor is set on bringing the fun to your fitness journey…
3. The History Of The (Super-Gay) International Male Catalogue
April 3, 2023
A look back at the unusually fashionable history of the groundbreaking mail-order catalogue…
2. Bud Light Is Standing Behind Partnership With Trans Activist Dylan Mulvaney Despite Backlash
April 4, 2023
The powerhouse beer company has responded to the Mulvaney backlash from conservatives and they are standing by the TikTok star…
1. What Ever Happened To Santino Rice?
July 28, 2023
Santino Rice was one of the original judges on RuPaul’s Drag Race on the first six seasons of the show. Since parting ways with the franchise Rice is now mostly known for his controversial presence on social media…